Friday, March 15, 2013

SUCCESS!

Well, learning to knit 2-at-a time socks was a SUCCESS!!! Yep! I did it...4 times, to be exact. I'm on the fourth pair now. Although, after Christmas I took a small break because I wanted to work on other crafts, but I can take it slowly now that the holidays are over and this last pair of socks is for me. I am finally knitting a pair for myself. I want to experience what my friends and family are talking about. They apparently love the things I make for them. :) Do you remember when I mentioned wanting to try a sweater? Well, I found a pattern that I like and bought the yarn. I know that doesn't sound like much, but it really is! That's the furthest I've gotten with knitting a sweater. lol Maybe I'll actually start it soon. I decided to make it for my mom because no matter how it turns out she will love it...heehee. She is usually my very willing guinea pig. I'm also using her house for some crafty wall decor (paper crafting is another hobby, but since this is a knitting blog I'll leave that alone for now). :) Anyway, that is my update. I'm going to attempt to keep up with this. I honestly don't post most of the time because I forget I have a blog. :-/ Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment