Thursday, July 9, 2009

slackin'

I have been such a slacker. I'm STILL, sporadically, working on that cabled scarf. It looks great but I just haven't had much time for knitting since we've been in Texas. I thought I'd be doing it constantly and that hasn't really worked out the way I planned. I do, however, have plans with Aimee tomorrow and I'm going to teach her to knit. I hope I can manage that. I don't know how good I really am, but I'll do my best! I'm also going to Jamie's next Tuesday to hang out. Since she's a knitter, too, we'll probably knit and do some crafty things together. I'm looking forward to that. I am still working on getting the courage to knit a sweater. Maybe I'll start with a shrug. I really need to work on my confidence. hehe Well, that's about it for now. It's not much but at least I'm blogging again. I'll try to keep up with it from now on. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment